“Loving God with our Time, Talent and Treasure”
St. Paul’s is looking for volunteers to give of their time and talent
to work with the children in our church through Christian Education.
· Enjoy working with Children ages 12 and under
· Help to establish a caring environment
· Work with provided curriculum or other approved alternate resource.
· Ability to work and communicate with parents, Rector and church staff.
· Training will be provided.
· Curriculum and teaching materials will be provided.
· Support the parish mission statement
· Current tuberculosis (TB) skin test
· Current CPR and First Aid Certification
· Complete free online program from Diocese, “Safeguarding God's People”
Please pray and consider being a volunteer
with the St. Paul’s Christian Education Program.
Please contact our church office 928-782-5155