Sunday School and Nursery
If you are looking for a place where your child will feel welcomed, have fun, and grow in faith in, Jesus Christ, please come and join us at St. Paul's! We strive to guide children toward a reflective and active faith formation: an experience that provides a solid Christian foundation.
"This is the place for children"
Sunday School: Sunday School: St. Paul's Sunday School welcomes all children, grades K-6, whether or not their parents or guardians attend services at St. Paul's.
We are starting a new Sunday School program for Fall of 2015. Please stay tuned for dates, times, and details!
Our Sunday School program is staffed by encouraging, experienced workers who provide an appropriate curriculum of religious education, designed to encourage children's active participation in story, music and prayer. If your child is under the age of 6, we ask that a parent or guardian be on the church grounds during Sunday School or Nursery.
Nursery: Our Nursery welcomes all children ages newborn through 6. We meet each Sunday morning during the 10 a.m. Worship Service. We have two Nursery workers, who are dedicated to the gentle instruction of these children. The curriculum nurtures faith while introducing the stories of the Bible. St. Paul’s rarely uses video during Nursery or Sunday School, but we frequently have snacks; so please make sure to note any food allergies on your child’s registration form.
Nursery and Sunday School Guidelines
In order to make sure our Nursery and Sunday School is a happy, safe, and fun environment, we have established the following guidelines:
- Please make the staff aware of any allergies or medical needs when you leave your child.
- When you arrive, please sign in your child.
- The Nursery opens 10 minutes before each service,with Sunday School opening 10 minutes prior to the start of the Spanish Worship Service. Both closing 15 minutes after Worship Service conclusion.
- Please do not leave the church while your child is in the nursery (ages 0-6).
- Many times, young children may tend to cry when they are dropped off in the nursery. Some separation anxiety is normal for young children, and they are usually easily distracted soon after they arrive. In some cases, children continue to cry. If after 10 minutes we are not able to console your child, we will notify you.
A child with any of the following symptoms should not be brought to the St. Paul’s Nursery or Sunday School. Please help keep our children healthy by having your child remain with you if he or she has any of the following:
- Runny nose (colored discharge)
- Vomiting/diarrhea within 24 hours
- Contagious disease (Chicken Pox/pink eye)
- Inflamed mouth or throat
- Chest congestion/labored breathing
- Open sores
- Colored discharge from eyes
To learn more about Sunday School please contact our church office. 928-782-5515